‘MIND AND BODY BALANCE’
A workshop for women to:
- Learn tools to help understand and balance emotions and create greater connection with the inner self.
- Feel more confident, empowered, with greater clarity around decision making.
- Use our bespoke journal to work with on the day and take away to keep on track with goals.
- Create heart-centred goals for more balance and so avoid burnout.
- Identify where they are now and where they want to be.
- Improve acceptance of their body, with increased body confidence.
Please contact Susie at email@example.com for future event details.
CORPORATE CONFIDENCE WORKSHOPS
What keeps your staff awake at night, and how can we help you in supporting them? We understand that health and wellbeing (especially mental health) are issues at the top of corporations’ agenda more than ever before. With our female focused workshops Women of Spirit offers the opportunity to support your female workforce with highly effective, empathetic coaching. We acknowledge the difference between men and women and that they require a different support formula.
We have, during the past two years, built a credible foundation with a team of highly experienced coaches whose expertise in their field is unquestionable and authentic.
A full day of coaching involving:
- Focus on the key to staffs’ mental and emotional wellbeing by teaching how the brain works, how to shift paradigms, the importance of boundaries, and the all-important ‘DAC Factor’ – which determines how successful a person is in any area of life.
- Impacting an employee’s wellbeing at its core, leading to a fundamental improvement in their overall wellbeing, in turn positively affecting their performance at work.
- How to achieve balance in decisions, undertaking and goals. Without balance, long-term success is simply not sustainable.
- Tools to increase inner confidence, helping employees manage both personal and professional issues, to be fully ‘response-able’, to perform to their full potential.
Our workshop speakers and trainers have lived their experiences, and have chosen to speak openly about them. This transparency is more likely to encourage a connection with our audience than someone who may well have the relevant life experience, but chooses to keep the details private. The feedback from previous sessions has highlighted how relatable participants found the speakers and how, as a result they have allowed themselves to open up and begin their journey into a more confident and more productive life.
Please contact Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your company’s needs.
Should any attendee need or ask for further help, our team of therapists, coaches and healers may be viewed and contacted here:
Drawing on my personal and professional experiences, my presentations encompass my work as a photographer and woman of spirit, and reflect my heartfelt passion that all women deserve to feel empowered and beautiful. Attendees learn about women’s diverse journeys through challenge and adversity and how they found ways to thrive – my own included. Some of my portraits and boudoir images are viewed while attendees learn that body confidence comes from within. Tips for self-love and the art of indulgence enable attendees to leave the event with a little more spring in their step.
- 20 minutes at local business and networking events (foc)
- 40 minute ticketed presentations (with lunch or dinner at venue – meal price not included)
@ £27 per person (minimum 10 guests)
- One hour national speaking engagements @ £1000 plus expenses.
- All presentations include an offer of a complimentary Discovery Session for each attendee, and Susie Mackie photo shoot special offers.
Please contact Susie at email@example.com for future presentation details.
PRESENTATIONS: “Thank you so much for yesterday – we really have had the most lovely feedback and have set the bar high for the next event.” Tanya Ciriaco, Senior Relationship Manager, Nat West Commercial Banking
WORKSHOPS: “What a wonderful way to spend a day! Nurturing, enlightening, reflective and loving – led by two wonderful women. Thank you for the tremendous amount of effort and energy you put into making this a beautiful experience for the women who came together to remind themselves of their best bits! So worthwhile.” Janie W
More reviews can be seen here: https://www.womenofspirit.co.uk/blog