Support, inspiration and enlightenment
NEXT EVENT: 1st February 2018, 7 – 10 pm
Location: Manor By The Lake – View on Google Maps >>
Women of Spirit is built upon the foundation of brave women sharing their stories to help others in a similar position. At this event – the first of it’s kind – we will introduce you to three women who took part in Volume One of ‘Women of Spirit’.
Do you, or someone you know:
- Feel that life’s challenges are preventing you from being happy?
- Suffer poor body image, and lack confidence in who you are?
- Lack self-worth, always putting yourself last?
What to expect from the WoS Workshop:
- Hear the stories of three of our incredible book participants.
- Learn why they felt compelled to share their stories and join the Women of Spirit movement.
- Understand just how they rose above despair and adversity to not simply survive – but to thrive.
What you will get from the event:
- Support, inspiration and enlightenment – in abundance.
- Greater understanding of our basic emotional needs.
- Tools to master emotions and increase confidence, self-worth, and happiness.
Our Recovery Coach, Simon Ball, will outline our basic emotional needs and why it is so important to understand these before we can actually master them. Until we learn to master our emotions, our emotions master us! Simon, like all our women of spirit, has faced and risen above his own deep trauma and his experience now enables him to help others in a highly effective way.
Incredible value at £25 per ticket